order generic viagra We have been slow to get started on all the things that we need to do to move us toward our goal, which is to be full timers by the Spring of 2016. Now we have been happily sidetracked by the birth of our second grandchild and first grand daughter Lilly Bethany Bahrns. She was born on March 5th in Charleston, SC to Dave and Renee Bahrns. Liz is holding her for the first time in the picture to the right.
here Now that we are starting to focus again on our planning, I have listed below items that we need to accomplish to reach our goal.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=farmacia-online-viagra-generico-a-Bologna Choose a Class A motorcoach to purchase. We have gone through the time consuming process of looking at many travel trailers, 5th wheels and class A coaches to decide which one would work best for us. Then we had to decide whether we wanted new or used. After lengthy discussion and hundreds of questions the ultimate decision was a new class A coach.
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=sale-canadian-viagra Start to sell items from the house. This will be the hardest part of everything that we have to to do. We have 40 years of accumulated stuff and I have had several hobbies and never seemed to have gotten rid of much of the stuff. I am slowly selling some of my camera equipment on Ebay and what I can from the garage on Craig’s List. We will start organizing for a late Spring garage sale.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquistare-levitra-online-consegna-rapida Get the house ready to sell. We need to start sprucing things up around the place. We need to do some inside painting, and minor repairs. We had all new harwood floors installed two years ago and the place really looks pretty good. The real estate market is pretty flat though so we are prepared to take a loss on the house from when we purchased it.
- pros cons buying levitra online Re-configure personal vehicles. We currently have three vehicles, a 2011 Ford Edge, 2014 VW Beetle, and a 2007 Ford F-150. I still have the TT, but will be trading it in when we get the coach. My son is taking my boat so I will be free of all the “old” toys. We will be working to get down to one vehicle to be towed by the motorhome. Current thinking is to get rid of all three of the current vehicles and get a Jeep to be towed four wheels down. The Edge can be towed that way, but seems to present some issues with battery drain and mileage accumulation even while towing so I want to go with the Jeep.
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-uso Tell our kids. We haven’t told our sons and their families yet. They will either support us or have us committed!!
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=prezzo-viagra-generico-200-mg-pagamento-online-a-Torino Have Fun – Don’t Stress – Enjoy the Ride!!!
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/buy_clomid_50_mg_tablets.html Since my initial post, we have traveled to Lazydays dealership in Tampa, FL for a few days camping, to look at Tiffen motor homes and to take a drivers confidence course for class A coaches. The drivers course was well worth the money and although I need some experience, I now feel like I can handle one of these 40 foot monsters now.
sside effects compared lasix torsemide bumetanide On the way home we stopped in Jacksonville at Dick Gore’s Rv to look at the Newmar coaches. We purchased our TT from them and it was and has been a good experience. We had narrowed the field of motorcoaches that interested us to either the Newmar Ventana or the Tiffen Phaeton. After stopping at Dick Gore’s and driving the tadalafil on sale Newmar Ventana, our decision is to go with it. We want to do a factory order to get exactly what we want, and also take delivery there (Nappanee, IN). With a factory delivery, the techs take us through an intensive six day delivery process while we camp in our new coach right at the factory. Every aspect of the unit will be explained and tested so that we are assured everything functions properly and that we understand how to use it. This is important to me as this is the first diesel coach with complex systems that I have owned and I don’t want to screw it up.
We want to take an October delivery as that will work best for us financially. That means that we will be placing our order sometime in June or July which takes us into the 2016 model year and a probable price increase. I can deal with the price increase, but I’m not looking forward to the negotiation process. It’s always mentally draining, not to mention time consuming. The salesman has assured us that they are competitive with regard to prices, but the jury is out on that issue yet as far as I’m concerned. Since we are ordering, know exactly what we want and plan to pick it up at the factory the only dealer involvement will be with the paperwork, trade and any financing that we may want them to handle. They will never take delivery of the coach at their dealership, and it will never be charged against their inventory, so I expect a deep discount on pricing. If the purchase doesn’t work out at Dick Gore’s, I will be price shopping at several other Newmar dealers in the country that I have located through forums such as IRV2.
Wish us luck!!!